1. View transaction statement for a period of 15 days. Various filters are available for transaction view, including Specific Date Range, ISIN, Account Type, Counter Party and Transaction Type.
2. Includes client personal details for easy communication, such as Address, Name, Email, Joint Holder details, Account Type, Bank Account details etc.
3. View status of your transaction by applying various filters from the drop down list.
4. Get informed about the pay-in and pay-out date for a settlement.
5. Get updates on settlement cycle and delivery cycle.
6. Systemised ISIN look up that informs you about face value status of the given ISIN.
7. Get details of any bill and financial transactions pertaining to your demat account, such as bills, payments, waivers etc.
8. You can call now on our 24*7 dedicated customer support centre for any account related queries.
9. Transfer and pledge securities online via e-instructions
10. Receive mobile alerts and notifications for all debit and credit request.
11. Facilitates conversion of physical share certificates into electronic balances and vice- versa.